Roast duck with apples
1 Duck (that weights around 2 kg.)
Dried tarragon or cumin
1 table spoon of dried Marjoram
Salt and black pepper
1 table spoon of butter
In addition to:
A small jar of wild berries
1. Season the duck with salt, pepper, dried herbs, and melted butter .
2. Peel the apples in a circular shape and cut them into equal pieces .
3. Stuff the duck with peeled apple slices.
4. Place the duck in a casserole dish and in an oven preheated to 240 C.
5. The duck is cooked for the first half hour without being covered, then the oven temperature is reduced to 180 degrees Celsius, the dish is covered with the duck and left for two hours.
6. Hollow the rest of the apples with raspberry jam and a pinch of cinnamon and put them in the oven half an hour before the end of cooking.
7. Take the duck out of the oven and serve it on a tray decorated with delicious apples.